You’ve written your book, but now you have to publish it and KDP has a box that you dread:
Looks easy, doesn’t it? Just one little box with a 4,000 character limit. How hard could it be? You just wrote an entire book, for goodness’ sake!
Don’t panic. Copywriting is a completely different skillset to creating fiction, and I’m here to help you get that blurb in tip-top shape, whether you’ve already published and want to straighten out your catalogue, or you’d like to get it pitch-perfect before you publish for the first time.
Here’s the deal, then: I’ll write your blurb for you, up to 150 words, for ten bucks. It’s a steal. I’ll get it to you within five working days.
You know you want to.
I will need to know:
- Who the main character(s) are
- An outline of your book: 3-5 paragraphs is sufficient
- The story’s main genre, kink and/or niche
- If the story is already published, include a link to it
- Tell me whether you would prefer American English or British English
Your order will be with you within 5 working days of my receipt of this information.
N.B. Orders with a complete book attached will be automatically rejected.
Orders for genres other than erotica or romance will be automatically rejected.